I love the new charms from TierraCast‘s “You” collection. There are so many different charms to choose from and it makes personalization super easy. Pair them with other charms from TierraCast’s fantastic product line, and you can make a one-of-a-kind charm bracelet in mere minutes!
1pc – Tierracast Charm Heart, TC2421-AS
1pc – Tierracast Charm Ss34 Jet Hematite, TC6745-14
1pc –Tierracast Rose Skull Bead, TC5685-AS
1pc – Head Pin 1.5mm Ball Silver 50mm 22 Gauge, 50FI61-S
1pc – Clasp Swivel Lobster 7x14mm Silver, 14FI647-S
12in – German Leather Black 2mm, 2LC109-39
8in – 12 Gauge Artistic Wire Braid, CW812-B12
Complete supply list available HERE.
1) Thread the skull bead onto the head pin and create a wrapped loop. (Image 2)
2) Create large wrapped loops on each end of the braided craft wire. (Images 3-5)
3) String the leather through one of the loops on the braided wire and tie an overhand knot. Trim the tail of the leather. (Images 6-7)
4) String on desired charms onto the leather. (Image 8)
5) Thread the swivel clasp onto the leather and tie an overhand knot. Adjust the length of the knot as necessary to make sure the bracelet fits. Trim excess leather. (Images 9-10)
6) Connect clasp to the braided wire loop and the bracelet is ready to wear!
All of the materials in this post come in a variety of colors so, in addition to having hundreds of charms to chose from, the possibility really are endless. Try mixing the colors of your metals for a really on-trend look. Even the leather comes in several different colors so you can make a bracelet to match any outfit. Not only that, but you can make two bracelets and still have some materials left over for under $35. Projects like these are my absolute favorite!