A quick little tutorial to start your Friday off right! It’s very simple and you may even have the supplies in your stash!
1) Apply a small amount of glue to the bracelet.
2) Wrap the twine several times around the bracelet and into the glue. Hold for several moments to secure the twine in place.
3) Continue wrapping until the ends meet.
4) Tie a simple square knot on the inside of the bracelet.
5) Apply a small amount of glue to the knot and allow to dry. Once completely dry, trim the excess string so that the ends are flush.
See?! Easy! Each bracelet takes 10-15 minutes to wrap and can easily be done while sitting in front of the TV. Since the supplies are so limited, this would be an ideal project for on the road. Heres a tip! You can trim the card that the hemp comes on into sections (see picture 2.) Each section then has its own “spool” and is much easier to work with!
Happy Weekend Everybody!